Web Site Design
We understand that your web site is the ambassador for your business or online venture. You need it to project a professional and contemporary image.
Your web site is attending a 24/7 sales meeting on the Internet. It is just as important for it to arrive as well-dressed and ready for business as it is for you when attending such a meeting in person.
The Internet is a fast-paced environment. Technology, methodologies and even fashions change almost on a daily basis.
Here at Savannah Software, we make it our business to stay on top - and even ahead of - this fast pace of change. In fact, we take personal pride in it.
We do all this so that you don't have to - and believe us when we tell you - it is a full-time job!
What this means for you is peace of mind.
So, why not put your project in our hands, so you can continue with what you do best? Contact us today
In the sixteen years that we have been in the software business, our specialty has always been applications. It is what sets us apart from many of our competitors.
Increasingly, applications that used to be the domain of the desktop computer are being ported to the web - whether they be in-house and used exclusively within your company (Intranet), available to certain people from outside of your network (Extranet) or publically available (Internet).
In short, a web application is a web site that actually performs a function.
Some examples of web applications include:
- Office management systems
- Online shopping (e-commerce) sites
- Online reservation systems
- Customer service systems
- Online classified advertisement sites
- Auction sites
Many, or most processes that used to be managed by traditional paper or PC-based systems are capable of being improved by a web-based system.
Some of the advantages to moving to a Intranet or Internet system are:
- Storage of data in one location - accesible to many people and many systems simultaneously.
- More open access to your data. Many businesses have found to their cost that their critical data has been "locked" into that PC or Server-based software package they have been using for years.
Web applications use standard database systems to store their data which can be easily (but securely) accessed at any time. You will never find your critical data locked into a proprietary system again.
- Flexibility. With PC based systems, a simple change in a business process would usually mean an entire new release of the software package was necessary. This also meant another round of delivery and installations problems.
Having your system based around web standards means that changes can be made swiftly - often the very same day. And there is no new software to install because all users have access to the central source immediately.
The flexibility of web-based applications means that there are as many possibilities as there are businesses out there.
Why not consider the many ways in which your business could benefit from a web application?
Ready to brainstorm ideas? Contact us today
An essential part of producing dynamic and outstanding websites is producing great looking graphics.
Of course, this ability isn't limited to just web sites! Graphic design is required for many areas of both your online - and offline - activities.
We have some talented graphic designers onboard at Savannah Software. Let us show you how we can create the perfect image for you.
We can provide:
- Banner Advertisements for online marketing
- Logo Design
- Advertisement design for print media
- Business card and letterhead designs
Need quick, quality results? Contact us today